Loading...

Posts tagged with Captcha

Adding old posts, fixing javascript issues and adding Captcha!

Adding old posts, fixing javascript issues and adding Captcha!

Today I sat down and finally took on the task of adding my old blogposts from when my blog was running "WordPress". The problem in converting the old posts into Blogengine.net was the export I made back then, was using WordPress' own extended RSS format which BE.net doesn't read. I started to create a little tool for the conversion process, but fast ran into a few issues with the xsd tool from Visual Studio; for instance it doesn't allow for multiple fields with same names, even ...
Read more